Digital Bill of Rights
A digital bill of rights is a list of the most important rights to the citizen of a country. The purpose is to protect those digital rights against infringement from hackers and public officials and citizens.
- Life– Everyone has the right to life
- Privacy– Everyone has the right to privacy
- Freedom of religion ,belief and opinion– everyone has the right to freedom of conscience,religion,thought,belief and opinion.
- citizenship– Everyone has the right to digital citizenship.
- Access to court– Everyone has the right to have any dispute that can be resolved by the application of law decided in a fair public hearing before a court or, where appropriate, another independent and impartial tribunal or forum.
- Education– Everyone has the right to basic education
- Access to courts- Everyone has the right to any dispute that can resolved in court
- Housing-Everyone has the right to adequate housing
- Access to information- everyone has the right to any information of the state.
- Freedom of Associate-Everyone has the right to freedom of association
Links of digital rights